Our Bistro House Rules
- Social distancing is still in place, all our tables still have enough room so that you feel safe when dining with us
- Where possible please register your details on the NHS COVID-19 APP, if not you will be asked to complete it on arrival.
- Table service is still in place for you and our staffs safety – we will allocate you a table on arrival.
- Please do not visit the premises if any of your party are feeling unwell.
- Any children must be supervised and remain at their allocated table at all times
- We reserve the right to eject parties who allow their children to break social distancing rules or leave their table for anything other than toilet visits
- We will be providing hand sanitising stations around the premises.
- Please wash and sanitise your hands as regularly as possible to reduce risk of infection
- The safety of our customers and our employees is of paramount importance to us. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse entry or eject customers should the rules be broken
- These rules will be constantly under review as the government guidelines change
To all of our customers – please be patient and understanding whilst we all adjust and adapt to the current circumstances. Until further notice we will be operating on limited staff who are working tirelessly to ensure the Bistro can not only open successfully, but stay open sustainably moving forwards.
Thank you for your patience.
The BG Team