Our Bistro Garden Rules
• We will allocate you a table upon arrival (minimum 2 people – maximum 6 people)
• Social distancing rules means we cannot accommodate any standing customers
• Unfortunately, we will not be taking any reservations so spaces will be first-come first-serve
• Any food or drink must be ordered in person at the garden bar. There is no service inside.
• One customer per table will be permitted to order food and/or drinks at the bar at any one time
• Customers queuing must adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times and follow the clearly marked queuing system
• Any children must be supervised and remain at their allocated table at all times
• We reserve the right to eject parties who allow their children to break social distancing rules or leave their table for anything other than toilet visits
• We will be providing hand sanitising stations around the garden.
• Please wash and sanitise your hands as regularly as possible to reduce risk of infection
• If you feel more comfortable bringing your own glass with you, we will happily refill it for you
• Please dispose of rubbish in bins provided.
• The safety of our customers and our employees is of paramount importance to us. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse entry or eject customers should the rules be broken
• These rules will be constantly under review as the government guidelines change
To all of our customers – please be patient and understanding whilst we all adjust and adapt to the current circumstances. Until further notice we will be operating on limited staff who are working tirelessly to ensure the Bistro can not only open successfully, but stay open sustainably moving forwards.
Thank you for your patience.