Our Bistro House Rules
- We will allocate you a table upon arrival (minimum 2 people – maximum 6 people)
- Social distancing rules means we cannot accommodate any standing customers
- Where possible please register your details on the NHS COVID-19 APP, if not you will be asked to complete it on arrival.
- Table service is now required by law, please only leave your seat to use the toilet facilities.
- Everyone must wear a mask until they are seated at a table, fines for breaking these rules are now £200 and up to £10,000 for the employer, please wear your mask when needed.
- Please do not visit the premises if any of your party are feeling unwell.
- Any children must be supervised and remain at their allocated table at all times
- We reserve the right to eject parties who allow their children to break social distancing rules or leave their table for anything other than toilet visits
- We will be providing hand sanitising stations around the premises.
- Please wash and sanitise your hands as regularly as possible to reduce risk of infection
- Last orders will be as follows; Food orders at 8pm and last drinks 9pm
- We will ask all customers to vacate the bistro by 9.45pm in order for us to be closed by 10pm
- The safety of our customers and our employees is of paramount importance to us. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse entry or eject customers should the rules be broken
- These rules will be constantly under review as the government guidelines change
To all of our customers – please be patient and understanding whilst we all adjust and adapt to the current circumstances. Until further notice we will be operating on limited staff who are working tirelessly to ensure the Bistro can not only open successfully, but stay open sustainably moving forwards.
Thank you for your patience.
The BG Team